NECSN Preferred Vendors
Finance & Accounting
All of NECSN's Preferred Vendors have been through a rigorous review process to ensure they offer substantial benefits and professional expertise to charter schools.
Charter School Business Management empowers charter schools by teaching financial best practices and/or managing schools’ financial responsibilities on their behalf. By creating and maintaining a strong fiscal foundation, CSBM enables boards of trustees and school leaders to focus on what’s most important –student achievement. While only about 20% of charter schools are closed due to academics, the remaining 80% fail due to financial mismanagement. CSBM has been featured in numerous publications and conferences around the country, as a result of CSBM’s commitment to fiscal solvency and work towards eliminating charter school closure due to finances. CSBM was named the Small Business of the Year for the Eastern region by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in 2009. CSBM’s Founder & CEO was named the Small Business Person of the Year for the New York district of the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2011.
Raj Thakkar, Chief Executive Officer
Charter School Business Management Inc.
237 West 35th St., Suite 706
New York, NY 10001
888-710-CSBM (2726) ext. 100 - Toll Free
646-584-3364 – Direct
646-224-8870 - Fax
Experience. Expertise. Execution.